Here’s an archive of some of the wonderful coverage our festival has gotten in the press. Interested in covering Faerieworlds for your paper, website, or media outlet? Contact us!
“The three-day festival concluded Sunday with its traditional family day, when children get in free. The event gives people a chance to transform into an alter-ego, or create their own myth…” - Serena Markstrom, The Register Guard
- The Daily Emerald – Faerieworlds 2013 brings fantasy to life with world’s largest faerie festival.
- The Register Guard / OPB – Make-Believe Magic.
- Eugene Weekly – Faerie Sioux and Company.
- KnoxZine – Faerie World Fanatic
“Faerieworlds, the yearly festival that encourages attendees to “live your legend,” returns. Celebrating fantasy, magic and, of course, faeries, this annual event of pixie dust and gossamer wings provides everything a faer-folk enthusiast could want.” - Hailey Chamberlain, Eugene Weekly
- Eugene Weekly – Legends of the Summer.
- The Wild Hunt – Why Donovan? An Appreciation.
- The Mountain Rose Blog – Herb Adventures at Faerieworlds!
- Huliq - Donovan Sixties icon being mellow yellow again 50 years later with US tour.
“This three-day event encourages community members of all ages, shapes and sizes to join the Realm and embrace their inner faerie. Donning appropriate faerie garb is advocated and encouraged, so come prepared with wings, face paint and faerie dust.” - Chelsea Fryhoff, Eugene Weekly
- The Register Guard - Harvesting the Magic Reaching Us.
- Eugene Weekly – Enter The Realm.
- The Register Guard – Faerieworlds Embraces The Summer Solstice.
“Faerieworlds deserves a huge thank you for it’s kindness to Mother Earth. This unique festival focuses on the environment and social organizations that work towards creating a better future for mankind. All of their materials are printed on recycled paper, foodware is compostable, and the food caters to organic and vegetarian foodies (like myself).” - Kristen Nedopak, Outta this World
- Outta this World – Faerieworlds: The Experience.
- The Register Guard – Pillars of Stone.
- Eugene Weekly – Silken Wings.
- July 31, 2009 – Playtime for the Faeries
- July 12, 2009 – Faeries Land in a new land
- August 1st, 2008 – Festival a Time to Embody Those Avatars
- July 22nd, 2007 – Winging it at Faerieworlds
- July 31, 2006 – Flocking To Faerieworlds
- July 26, 2006 – Proud of Froud
- July 27, 2006 – Ancient Concept Takes Wing
- July 27, 2006 – Where the Glitteratti Go for their Gear
- 2005 – Veneta Winery Becomes a Fairyland – Register Guard-2005 Review fom Wanderwords.com
- 2005 – Eugene Weekly Introduction
- 2005 – Eugene Weekly: Celtic Convocation-The music of summer festivals
- 2004 – Green Man Review – Article 1
- 2004- Green Man Review Article 2
- 2004- Green Man Review – Cunningham Memorial
- 2003- When Worlds Collide – Review by 2Camels.com
- 2003- A Faerie Affair – Arizona Republic
- 2002 – Elks Opera House Hosts Flights Of Woodland Fancy
- 2002 – Faery Philosophy Seeing the Divine in Nature
- 2002 – Playing in the faery’s key