Coming to Faerieworlds? Be Sure to Bring:
• Your Passport, Weekend or Day Pass confirmation
• Your Parking Pass, if you bought it in advance (a good idea!)
• Warm clothes (nights can be cool)
• Sturdy Shoes (the event site ground can be uneven)
• Flashlights, Headlamps and spare batteries
• Refillable Water Bottle (free potable water is on site)
• Sunscreen (very important!)
• Toiletries and Medical Essentials
• Festive Apparel – check out the photos on the site for inspiration!
• A Positive, Helpful Attitude & Eco-Consciousness: Pack In, Pick Up, Pack Out
Camping at Faerieworlds? Be Sure to Bring:
• Tent – no bigger than 10×10
• Waterproof group cover
• Battery or Solar Powered Lantern
What Not to Bring to Faerieworlds:
• NO PETS
• NO WEAPONS
• NO OPEN FIRES, STOVES OR GRILLS (if weather permits limited use of propane soaves may be allowed in defined cooking areas)
• NO FIREWORKS
• NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
• NO GLASS OF ANY KIND
• NO GENERATORS
• NO ATVs or GOLF CARTS
• NO LOUD BOOM BOXES (don’t disturb your neighbors)
• NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING
Unloading Access and Parking
• On Thursday and Friday morning, vehicles will be allowed to enter the camping and vending area by the Faerieworlds staff for unloading only.
• Once unloaded, the vehicle must be immediately moved to the event parking areas BEFORE camp or booth set up can begin.
Food and Drink
• The Faerieworlds Food Court offers an excellent variety of many types of delicious food of many cuisines and types, including omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free. Wine and beer is available for sale to and consumption by adults in strictly designated areas only.
Water and Ice
• Free drinking water is available on site. Please bring your own water bottles.
• Water can also be purchased at many Food Booths.
• Ice available for purchase on site for at the Sequentials Booth near the entrance to Inner Circle Camping on the Main Event Field.
• There are several Port o Potty stations located around the event site. – Please check the site map in your Program Book for locations.
• There is a Medical / First Aid Tent on site near the event field entrance staffed by certified EMTs, Paramedics and Registered Nurses available 24 hours a day.
• Hot Showers are available for a nominal fee at the Shower Station. -Please see the event map for the their location.
• There are several ATMs available on site. – Please see the event map for the their location.